Here's an excerpt from the FREE 21 day prayer guide from the Colson Center (http://www.colsoncenter.org/21days)
Abortion Facts And Statistics
No one knows who first said, “You can have your own opinions, but you cannot have your own facts.” Facts are indeed stubborn things, and knowing the facts about abortion can help you in your conversations with friends, family, and others.
• About one in three women will have an abortion by age 45.
• Nearly two-thirds of women having abortions say they are Christians.
• Almost half (49 percent) of abortions are among women and teens
24 years old and younger.
• More than 85 percent of “abortion-minded” women will change
their minds about having an abortion if they are allowed to see an
ultrasound picture of their babies.
• About 13 percent of American women are African-American, yet they
account for more than 35 percent of all abortions.
• Less than one in seven Caucasian pregnancies end in abortion, but
almost one in two African-American pregnancies end in abortion.
• Hispanic women account for 21 percent of all abortions.
• About 85 percent of women who had abortions in the U.S. were unmarried.
Get your copy today and get started!
Join me as I pray for our nation and the life of the unborn for these next 21 days.